• Front cover illustration for Edition #5 of “Moss Piglet” Science Fiction Zine
• Joined Illustrators Australia
• Became an artist member of Storybird.com
• Contributed illustration to Edition #4 of “Moss Piglet” Science Fiction Zine
• Gained agent representation with Wendy Lynn & Co.
15 Week On-line Course in Illustration, Berghs School of Communication, Stockholm, Sweden.
Studied the practical and theoretical aspects of illustration whilst working
on a broad range of assignments, from concept to delivery at a professional level.
2002 - 2003
Advanced Diploma Of Graphic Design at Holmesglen Institute Of TAFE,
Studied subjects such as Design Principles & Elements, Prepress, Finished Art, Technical Illustration, Typography, 3D Studies and Critical Analysis.
1996 - 1998
Bachelor Of Fine Arts Degree at Monash University, Caulfield Campus,
Majored in Painting, though also studied Life Drawing, Sculptureand Art theory.
Artistic Proficiencies & Skills:
Traditional Media : Watercolour, Gouache, Acrylic, Soft Pastel, Charcoal,
Coloured Pencil & Greylead.
Digital Media : Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign).